We’re exceptional Electricians in St Kilda, we’re locals and we care
Don’t just choose any old Electrician, choose Approved Electrix and you’ve chosen quality and service
Our Managing Director – Dean Barton is a Melbourne local, residing in St Kilda. Dean want’s the best outcome for his customers as he understands that locals look after locals. You’ll always receive upfront and honest advice that you can trust in. Approved Exectrix, are St Kilda Electricians based in St Kilda and are here to do the right thing as we know that a happy customer base is the key to integrity and longevity for our business – you can trust in Approved Electrix, just look at our reviews.
Our Electricians know their stuff
At Approved Electrix, all our team are fully licensed and insured, which of course, is what you would expect. What you wouldn’t expect is that they all truly care and are all trained to provide the most honest advice and recommendations to help you achieve the best possible result within your budget. It’s our whole team’s mission to ensure that you achieve what you set out to, but within budget and with the best possible quality finish your budget allows.
Our knowledgeable, friendly team of Electricians provide a reliable same day service and a 24/7 emergency Electrician
that will be there when you need us most. Our service offerings are available all across Melbourne. The Approved Electrix team has been trained to keep the customer first, we know that quality work and happy customers are the hallmark of any business that people come to rely on.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row el_class=”kilda mrg_mobile”][vc_column][vc_column_text]
Our Electrician services include
[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row el_class=”kilda resi_cont”][vc_column width=”1/2″][vc_column_text]
- Approved Electrix has experience in providing all types of electrical work in domestic, commercial, Industrial and rural installations along with its maintenance
- Wiring, switch boards and lighting for new and luxurious homes in St. Kilda
- Special detail to rewiring or electrical work in extensions or home renovations
- We provide services for electrical work in bathroom, laundry and kitchen sections
- Lightning audit
- Installation and maintenance of LED lights, panels, LED downlights
- Meter upgrades
- Custom lighting solutions
- Electrical work related to smoke alarm
- Rewires and fault finding
- Data Cable installation
- Approved Electrix provides same day service or 24/7 emergency response
- Installation and maintenance for hot water system
- Installation and maintenance of ceiling fans
- Installation of CCTV and intercoms
- Audit and designing for energy efficiency and consumption assessments
- Installation of alarm systems, emergency lighting
- Installation and maintenance of safety switches
We know you’re busy and don’t want to muck around… Choose Approved Electrix and you’re choosing
- No bill shock, we provide free no obligation quotes and even if we get straight to work, we will consult with you each step of the way – you can trust us
- We are always on time. We provide same day and on time services that will fit in with your schedule
- 24/7 Emergency services – you can rely on us, read our reviews
- Local, trustworthy and reliable team of Electricians that are ethical and care about the outcome for you
Don’t just take out word for it, take a look at some real life feedback from real Approved Electrix customers.
Approved Electrix has a long list of happy and satisfied customers who speak for us. We are chosen as reliable electricians in St. Kilda by hundreds of families.
“We are aged people, the team at Approved Electrix were always on time, helped us in understanding and providing same day service which we needed. We have peace of mind when it comes to wiring at our home with quality service by them”.
“Dean and his team are our local electricians for my house and my business. With their impressive professionalism and quality work, they get our work done quickly and without any hassle. We highly recommend Approved Electrix”.
We know you have a choice, so why choose Approved Electrix?
If you have read this and can’t tell by now, we care about our customers and the outcomes they want to achieve. We leave a job with our heads held high when our customers are happy. Some key points on Approved Electrix include;[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row el_class=”mrg_mobile afodable”][vc_column][vc_column_text]
- Trustworthy team – All our team are licenced, qualified and insured
- Long list of happy customers – We put customers first, we have served hundreds of happy families across the area – check out our real life reviews online
- We’ll bring you along for the journey- We will not only be on time to provide our electrical service, we will also guide you through the many options available to you within your budget
- No obligation quote – We provide a no obligation quote giving you piece of mind when it comes to affordability of the work you want
- No compromise on quality – We are qualified electricians, who believe in providing quality outcomes for our customers. All our materials used are of high quality yet affordable
- We are Master Electricians – Master Electricians Australia sets the benchmark of excellence for the Electrical contracting industry in Australia. We are a very proud member of Master Electricians Australia.
In short, you can rely on the team at Approved Electrix to provide an outstanding job with exceptional advice and service. Don’t just choose any Melbourne Electrician